Survey.walmart.com: The Walmart is an American discount departmental store. It was established in 1950 and purchased by businessman Sam Walton from Luther E.Harrison in Bentonville, Arkansas. More than 260 million customers are benefited in 28 countries under 59 banners and 11 country e-commerce websites. Approximately 11,695 customers visit their site in a week. Wal-Mart is a market leader because of its sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunities it provides. Its motto is to create opportunities and bring value to customers and communities around the world. Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue – approximately US$480 billion according to Fortune Global 500 list in 2016 – as well as the largest private employer in the world with 2.3 million employees.
It is a publicly traded family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family. Sam Walton’s heirs own over 50 percent of Walmart through their holding company, Walton Enterprises, and through their individual holdings. Walmart was the largest U.S. grocery retailer in 2016, and 62.3 percent of Walmart’s US$478.614 billion sales came from U.S. operations.
Survey.walmart.com – Walmart Survey:
- Computer, Laptop, Smartphone, etc.,
- Internet connection
- Walmart recent receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or above.
- You must have a valid email id.
- You must be U.S. resident.
Directions to Walmart survey
- If you satisfy the above requirements, you are eligible for Walmart survey.
- Now select any one device and enable internet connection.
- Open the web browser and type or click on the below click official website
- It will direct you to Walmart survey page. Now select language either English or Spanish.
- Suppose if you are received your survey invitation from Canada store click on the below link: official website
- Otherwise, click on the continue button.
- Read the instructions provided on the next page and click on continue button.
- In the next page, you have to enter your birth year (YYYY).
- Next step Click “YES” if you are having Walmart Survey Invitation otherwise click “NO”.
- If you select yes you have to enter your ID number (preceded by ID#) and store number (preceded ST#) found on the Walmart receipt in the specified field.
- If you are having a problem in finding a store and ID number click on the below link.
- Suppose, if you don’t have a Walmart Survey receipt, you should go through 3 step process.
- select a topic
- Type your comments and personal information such as first and last name, email id, phone number and zip code.
- Next, select your store by searching zip code.
- Click on next button and follow the instructions.
- Now answer the questionnaire on the screen genuinely.
- After answering all the questions, click on submit button
- You can enter your contact details to get shopping cards worth 5 x$1000.
If you have any queries feel free to contact by the below-mentioned ways:
Talk us on
Email us at
Social Media support